Tuesday 9 August 2016

The Bolti House - Rules



Server info:

The server has capacity for 100 slots.
The map is currently 4k in size.

There server is wiped every month, including blueprints.

Rules as follows:

1. Raiding should not be possible, I have a plugin that supposedly prevents this... hopefully it works! No-one in the Rust community likes raiding, despite Facepunch's best efforts to promote such toxic behaviour.

2. PVE is encouraged although PVP is allowed, after all Rust's underlying theme is one of desparate survival against impossible odds.

3. It is each player's responsibility to make their base as secure as possible to make any opportunist raiders' attempts as difficult as possible. So even though it's not possible for a potential raider to bash through your walls (see Rule 1.), it's NOT my fault if you forget to lock your doors!

4. Please use English in chat, this is a UK-based server.

5. Keep your language clean and respectful, any racist comments, cyberbullying or any threatening behaviour will result in an immediate kick and ban.

I don't play on this server much myself as I think it's important to allow players their freedom and not have them think they're constantly under the gaze of an admin that is in-game. Equally I believe that players should feel safe in the knowledge that a server admin isn't far away so I do monitor the server as much as I can.

Have Fun!